The TPI programs are an end-to-end wrap around package that provides year-round afterschool and summer STEM tutorial, career mentoring, counseling, leadership development, and financial support with the sole aim to prepare students in the program to qualify as certified clinicians to serve in undeserved communities in the United States. It is a whole package that includes scholarships at various stages of the program. Students wanting to be a clinician must apply to the end-to-end wrap around program. They are screened and if successful, they are given the following services and support:
TPI End-to-End Wrap Around Benefits: High School through First Job as a Doctor
1) Career counseling
2) STEM and Health Sciences educational support
3) Study and leadership skills development training
4) Paid Internships
5) Provision of Scholarships
6) Support with completing any educational and career/job application
7) Support with recommendation letters.
8) Support with finding and applying for eligible student grants and financial aid
9) Personalized career strategy
10) Financial literacy training
See if you qualify
Send in a student application
Be interviewed by a TPI staff member
The High School Medical Academy Program is open to high school juniors and seniors who intend to enroll in a four-year Pre-Medical college in the fall immediately following high school graduation.
College Medical Academy Program is open to underrepresented minority students who are college freshmen, sophomores, or juniors pursuing a four-year college degree in STEM or enrolled in an accredited four-year Pre-Medical degree program.
Underserved Community Medicine Scholarship Program offers scholarships to college seniors who have been accepted to a medical school or currently enrolled in a full-time, accredited medical school (MD, MD/PhD/D.O).